Welcome Johanna Lundblad - New HR officer at NVS
1) What is your mission at NVS?/What will you be working with?
I will work as a human resources officer at NVS. This means that I will handle various HR issues that arise within the department.
2) Which division will you be working at?
The Department Management
3) What do you look forward to most in your new position?
I look forward to working with people and developing in the HR area. I also think it will be great fun to participate on HR forums and meet others who work in HR at KI. Unfortunately, it will probably be digital for a while to come.
4) Where have you been active before and what have you done earlier?
I am a recent graduate and studied Personal, work and organization at Stockholm University, with a focus on psychology. Before that I worked in the advertising industry with graphic design, but chose to retrain me.
5) When you ar not working, what do you do for recreation?
I have a partner and a daughter of 1.5 years who I spend most of my free time with. As usual, I was far too ambitious last spring and got to me that I would grow everything from tomato to radish. I'm trying to catch up with a little run in between, too.
6) Areyou reading a book at the moment? Which one?
I read "Där kräftorna sjunger" (Whre the Crayfish Sing) by Delia Owens.
7) Tell us about the most beautiful place you have been visited?
The view of the Twin Lakes in the Azores was very beautiful.
8) What makes you happy?
Great music, friends and Italian wines. Preferably in combination