Welcome Hülya Kinali!
- New finance controller at NVS's Department management
1) What is your mission at NVS?/What are you going to work with?
I will work as finance controller with overall financial responsibility at the department and lead the finance group.
My mission is to be responsible for both the department's ongoing accounting, forecast/follow-up and financial statements, and partly the department's budget work, but also to assist management in financial matters and analyses.
2) Which division will you work at?
NVS's Department management
3) What are you looking forward at most with your new job?
I look forward to being a part of the KI gang and working with developing and forward-looking issues in finance and controlling, which I am passionate about. Accounting and controlling is something I have worked with all my professional life.
4) Where do you come from right now and what have you done before?
I came most recently from Karolinska University Hospital where I worked as controller with leadership responsibility and before that I worked at the education administration in Botkyrka- and Huddinge Municipality.
5) What do you do when you are not at work?
In addition to work, I spend a lot of time with my family and friends. Reading and baking is also something I do often in my spare time.
6) What do you read right now?
Right now I'm reading "Allt jag fått lära mig" by Tara Westover and "”Kvinnor förändrar världen" by Melinda Gates.
7) What is the most beautiful place that you ever have visited?
I like summer and the heat and the most beautiful places I have been to are the seaside resorts around the Mediterranean.
8) What makes you really happy?
May sound like a real cliché but what makes me really happy is when I see my children happy but also to see them develop into strong fellow human beings who dare to stand for their own values and thoughts.