Internal courses and training Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR), 8-Week Online Program
14-12-2021 4:00 pm Add to iCal
MBSR is an eight-week evidence-based program to manage stress and increasing mental balance and well-being. For KI-employees.
If you would like to develop the ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations and gain more composure, energy and understanding in your life, this course is for you. It can help to improve your focus, build resilience and give you insights into finding more ease in life.
About the online program
The course will be delivered live through Canvas/Zoom. You will engage with the teacher and interact with other participants through your computer screen and web camera during weekly class sessions. Throughout the program you will be consciously and systematically working with the challenges and demands of your everyday life, in a safe and supportive environment.
You will be guided in meditation practices and mindful yoga and access recordings to practice with at home in-between sessions. There will be group dialogues as well as the opportunity for one-on-one check-ins with the instructor.
Weekly sessions Canvas/Zoom
- Session 1: Tuesday October 26, 8:30-10:30
- Session 2: Tuesday November 2, 8:30-10:30
- Session 3: Monday November 8, 4:00-6:00
- Session 4: Tuesday November 16, 8:30-10:30
- Session 5: Tuesday November 23, 8:30-10:30
- Session 6: Wednesday December 1, 8:30-10:30
- Session 7: Tuesday December 7, 8:30-10:30
- Session 8: Tuesday December 14, 8:30-10:30
Full day retreat Saturday November 27, 9:30-16:00 in Lugna Rummet.
Gunilla Lönnberg PhD, MBSR-teacher. Register your interest via link below.