Other What's On, the screens in Neo? - week 22
03-06-2022 Add to iCal
Campus Flemingsberg Screens in Neo
What's On the screens in Neo?
An attempt to summarize what's there on a weekly basis. However some information will slip between updates.
Tuesday May 31
- Submit abstract for "Collaboration in Science 2022"
- KI South Distinguished Lecture Series with Nigel Mackman: "Mechanisms of cancer-associated thrombosis: focus on tissue factor-positive extracellular vesicles"
- Social Media Webinar: "How to recruit study participants via campaigns i social media in a fast and cost-efficient way"
Wednesday June 1
- HERM Seminar series with Bo Torben Porse: "Cellular hierarchies in normal and malignant hematopoiesis, and a sneak peak into the world of single cell proteomics"
- TRACK seminar series, Novum
Thursday June 2
- BioNut Seminar Series with Simon Elsässer: "Elucidating the epigenome dynamics of pluripotency and lineage commitment"
- Dissertaion: Stina Virding: "Characterization and targeting of leukemia propagating cells"
Friday June 3
- Doctoral thesis defence: Matthias Hörtenhuber: "Hunter-Gatherer-Annotator Science: Characterizing regulatory elements in the genome of dog and zebrafish with public and not yet public data"
- BioNut Seminar with Ricardo B. Maccioni 9 June: "The neuroimmunomodulation theory of Alzheimers disease: Impacts on its early detection and prevention"
- Neo Pub 9 June
- Emerging Systems Medicine 2022 Conference: 15-17 June
- 2nd SFO StratRegen Conference, October 13-14
Sara Bruce Educational administrator