Social activity #pepatwork at KI - start on October 18
Soon we'll be running the #pepatwork exercise challenge at KI! It's a fun activity where we encourage each other to move more regularly. Everyone can participate - on equal terms, regardless of their level of exercise.
About the challenge
The focus of the challenge is to help yourself to good exercise habits by helping others! We work in teams and encourage each other with photos, videos and encouraging comments. The benefits, in addition to better health, are increased camaraderie and hands-on practice in both giving and receiving positive feedback.
All types of exercise count and all sessions are equally valuable. At least 30 minutes of daily physical activity that increases your heart rate and breathing counts as a session. So a brisk walk is worth as much as a marathon.
Everyone exercises how they want, when they want and at their own level.
On the start day, We+ will send you an email with a login link. After three clicks, you are up and running and meet your group online.
The activity takes place via a web app. You download it to your phone to share photos, record your sessions and cheer each other on.
Groups compete with each other in the number of sessions per week. After the finish, online medals, or "awards", are given to the group that moved the most, the group that made the most positive change, the group that cheered each other on the most.
On 16 November, we will celebrate the completion of the challenge with a digital party ceremony at 11:00 for all participants!
We're getting stronger together!
Register individually or as a team. Maximum 400 participants - first come first served!
When you register individually, you will be placed in a team with others.
Appoint a team leader who registers all participants with their name and email address.
Teams need to be between 8-12 participants. If you are less than 8, teams can be filled with participants from the individual registration.
For questions about team formation and registration, please contact Elisabeth Svanfeldt.
Rules of the game for #pepatwork
All registrants will be divided into smaller groups. Each time you have exercised for at least 30 minutes, you share your session in your We+ group, via mobile or computer. Anyone can join and all sessions are equally valuable.The competition is at group level and the prize is the honour of the prestigious We+ Awards. In addition to the prize of better health and happier mood of course!
- A session is a minimum of 30 minutes of continuous exercise that leaves you slightly out of breath and with an elevated heart rate. A session can be of any type and all sessions are equally valuable. It doesn't matter if you go for a brisk walk or run a marathon. It is also allowed to add several short sessions together if they are high intensity (HIT) e.g. 3 x 10 min.
- A maximum of one session per day counts in the competition but you can register several sessions per day which will be saved in your statistics. If several groups/individuals have exactly the same average with three decimals, the one with the highest total minutes trained during the period will be ranked higher. Total minutes trained includes all sessions posted (including double sessions on the same day).
- You share each session in your We+ group on the day the session was performed. Post-registration of sessions is possible up to 7 days after the session was performed, if you are not able to post the session on the same day. No sessions can be registered after the end of the activity.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the following activities are included: walk and talk, cycling, pole walking, gym/walking, brisk walking, yoga, downhill skiing, golf and rehabilitation training. For full- and half-day activities such as downhill skiing, climbing and golf, you record 60 minutes.
- A group with less than 4 active members will automatically be paused from the competition. By inviting and activating more members to the group, it will be reactivated in the competition with maintained statistics.
- A person who has not exercised for 14 days will be "auto-paused". Auto-pausing does not affect the group average. As soon as you do a session again, the autopause is lifted. If the auto-pause time falls within the last 5 days before the end of the activity, the auto-pause is not activated.
- Social Score is calculated as an average for the group as follows: Photo/Video = 100 points (max 1 photo/video per pass and person/day will be credited in the competition). 25 extra points if this pass/post is also shared to the company feed. Posts = 50 points (max 1 post per person/day). Comment = 10 points (max 1 per pass/post per team member credited in the competition) Like = 1 point.
- At the end of the activity, "We+ Awards" will be given in the following categories: Best Group in number of sessions/week, Best Group Social Score and Best Group Improvement.
Detailed game rules are available in the We+ web app.