Conferences and symposiums KI SciLifeLab Symposium 2022
As the pandemic has put restraints on many scientific interactions, SciLifeLab Committee KI has taken the initiative to organize an event with the purpose to reconnect in person, exchange ideas and learn from each other about on-going cutting-edge research. We welcome all KI researchers based at or affiliated with SciLifeLab to a full day symposium which is planned to include talks, workshops and many opportunities to mingle.
We welcome all KI researchers based at or affiliated with SciLifeLab to a full day symposium which is planned to include talks, workshops and many opportunities to mingle.
Date: 9 May, 2022
Time: 10:00 - 16:30
Place: Nobel Forum, Campus Solna
The symposium is now fully booked. Contact Adina Feldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to be included on the waiting list.
09:30-10:30: Introduction & Welcome from SciLifeLab management
10:30-11:10: Scientific presentations
- Hjalmar Brismar: Advanced Light Microscopy facility
- Claudia Kutter: Uncovering the role of transcriptional dark matter
11:10-11:40: Welcome from Rektor
11:40-12:00: Scientific presentation
- Päivi Östling: Functional Precision Medicine
13:00-14:00: Scientific presentations
- Anna Lena Gustavsson: Chemical Biology and Genome Engineering platform
- Jean Hausser: Tumor architecture at the micro- and macro-scales
- Lakshmikanth Tadepally (Brodin Lab): Mass Cytometry Facility
14:45-15:15: Coffee break
15:15-16:15: Scientific presentations
- Lynn Butler: Using a cell type centric approach to investigate cardiovascular disease mechanisms and to improve risk profiling
- Bartlomiej Porebski: Our approach to academic drug discovery: why, what, who, how
- Carsten Daub: Enhancers are regulating acute insulin responding genes in human adipose tissue